I am back again and i hope you guys have surely missed my blog. 😉 😉
Today i am super excited to share with you what i have discovered few days back about solving our pimple problems and keeping our skin pimple free.
In our daily lives and busy schedules, we are so deeply indulged inside it that we have forgotten to take care of our skin.. Even if, we try to take care of our skin, pollution is still the cruel aspect of everyone’s life .. The fact is , To remove the chemical, we are using chemical.
That is why, i am here with few solutions which are mostly from home kitchen, have a look. 🙂 🙂
so, as i have mentioned above about the solution, i have 11 solutions for you in my kit for your skin, which will provide you pimple free skin and instant glow back in just few days.
1-) ALOE VERA GEL.
- Aloe vera gel is very helpful for acne and also, helps in healing acne scars because of its soothing and anti- inflammatory properties.
- apply the gel directly as a moisturizer over your skin,also repeat the act 1-2 times per day.
- It would be better, if you use pure aloe vera from the plant itself and laterally cut it off from the middle, for driving out the gel.
2-) BAKING SODA.
- you can make a paste of baking soda by adding water into it and can apply for once or twice in a week.
- It has the property of un pluging the pores and removing the dead skin cells because it works as a gentle exfoliate for the skin.
3-) INDIAN LILAC.
- make a paste of indian lilac leaves by adding a little water,turmeric powder and apply it on your skin.
- leave the mask for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
- use the mask twice a week.
- The toothpaste, which you use daily for brushing your teeth can help you in getting rid of pimples too.
- apply the toothpaste on the affected area of your skin at the night and rinse it off in the next morning.
- use the remedy until you find the positive outcomes.
- Rub the lemon directly to your skin.
- it not only cleans up your acne or its scars but also makes your skin tan free.
6-) Fenugreek leaves.
- make a paste by mixing fenugreek leaves,honey,lemon juice together and apply the paste on the affected area of the skin.
- leave the paste for 15-20 minutes and afterwards wash your skin up with warm water.
7-) Bellissa lite cream.
- Though, it is not a home remedy but is very useful for the skin acnes , it not lightens your acne but also brightens up your skin.
No 8.- TEA TREE OIL.
- mix tea tree oil with water and apply it as a moisturizer on your skin to the affected area, repeat the process 1 to 2 times per day, as needed.
9-) yoghurt and honey face mask.
- mix 1 tablespoon of yoghurt and raw honey together.
- apply the mask smoothly, paying particular attention to hairline, jaw line etc.
- leave the mask for 10-15 minutes and gently wipe off the mask with damp cloth..
10-) fuller’s Earth.
- mix fuller’s earth with rose water and sandal powder .
- apply the mask to your face and wash it, as it dries up.
11-) Orange peel.
- Dry the orange peel for complete 1 day sunlight.
- grind the dry orange peel and turn it into powder.
- mix the powder with water and apply it to all over the face.
- leave the mask for 10-15 minutes and let it dry on the skin.
- as the mask dries up, wipe it off with damp cloth.
*Hope, you liked my 11 solutions for acne/pimple…:)
*Tell me about the blog in my comment section, i would love to hear from you.
*Thanks for reading it , bye bye…will see you soon till then take care….keep laughing…keep moving with life and happiest blogging…:) 🙂