People often talk or discuss about what to eat for staying fit and healthy, but i want to discuss about what not to eat.
I believe, we should eat every food but with right quantity because excess of everything is bad and we should avoid some food items not on daily basis but upto some extent.
When we talk about beauty and self- maintenance, first thing which we always worry about is our health…. our body.. As someone has rightly said healthy body leads to healthy mind.
My today’s focus is “Health”, As i am very conscious about my health, i want people around me to be healthy and disease free. 🙂
If we have to maintain our health , the first thing we need to do is keep a record on what to eat , what not to eat and how much to eat.
Here is my list of food items which i most probably avoid to eat, not on regular basis as it is important to intake but most of the time…
Food items :-
- Rice and Rice involved products – as we already know rice involves too much fat.
- Banana- although, banana is a healthy food but can contain excess of radiations, and excess of banana eating for people like me who are on diet is not healthy. 🙂
- Other items – ghee, ketchup, honey, mayonnaise, sugar etc.
These all are the foods with i personally love to eat but their nature of offering excess of fat doesn’t let me to eat them in at large quantity.
Note :- avoiding the food is not the alone solution to stay fit, our body need some exercise too.. so make a promise to me and yourself that you are going to opt for the 30-45 minutes exercise daily, as i want you all to stay healthy, happy and confident. 🙂 🙂
- Next time, i will be back on my routine of eating..till then stay tune…. take care… stay healthy.
- keep reading my blogs… and enjoy blogging.. 🙂
will be right back soon… 🙂